If an event is missing sales data there's a way to add the missing data manually.In case there are missing transactions of ticket sales for a specific event, we provide the possibility to update the real number by creating anonymous transactions in order to match the real sales of tickets to date.
Steps to follow:
You will be able to add the anonymous sales manually from the event’s insight, following the next steps:
- Select the event for which you need to adjust the sales and click to see the insights.
- In the upper right corner, click on the options button which will display the option “Add sales”.
- Enter the start and end date in which the sales took place.
- This is the range where the specific tickets were sold.
- Add the sales information
- Select the ticket types sold. You will be able to select from the predefined options. If not sure, select “Regular”
- Add the total number of sales needed to add
- Add the total revenue generated from these sales added.
- If you need to add more ticket categories, you can add it. At least one category is needed.
- Click “Save” and you will be able to visualize the sales up to 24 hours after adding them.